A take on the classic Ted Harris Paint sign on East Hastings Street in Vancouver.
Ted Harris Paint operated on Hastings from 1947 until 2009 when the building was sold. Prior to that, the Harris family had operated businesses in the space since around 1910.
The sign still remains, and the building is currently home to an artist. One day it will be redeveloped, and hopefully the sign will end up in the collection of the Museum Of Vancouver, who have a large number of the most recognizable signs from our city's history. Read more about the business and the building HERE.
This design was art directed by Rory O'Sullivan with creative direction from Andrew Samuel of St Bernadine in Chinatown.
• Unisex fit, soft feel
• 100% ringspun cotton
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the centre
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|