Super Socco was an 80s juice box staple in Canada, produced by Dairyland and marketed as a sports drink for kids.
A B.C. beverage company made an unsuccessful attempt to bring it back in 2014, leaving us all thirsty for that sweet (very sweet) drink which came in a few flavours.
We're now happy to be able to sell a limited run of these Super Socco sweatshirts (and t-shirts) to bring you back to your childhood and simpler times, when sitting on a field and drinking sugary fruit "juice" was all that mattered.
- Proudly printed in East Vancouver
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1×1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket
|Size||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|