You'll recognize this design if you've ever seen an RV from the 80s in B.C., with a spare tire cover on the front or the back.
If you interested in orcas you should read The Killer Whale Who Changed the World by Mark Leiren-Young. It tells the story of Moby Doll, a killer whale whose 1964 stint in captivity helped turn the public's perception of the animal as a man-killer into a beautiful, protected species.
- Proudly printed in East Vancouver
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1×1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket
|Size||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|