An institution for decades, A&B Sound had a huge presence in B.C. in the 90s. If you listened to music you no doubt bought cheap CDs from them, and there's no way you could avoid the hype around their legendary Boxing Day sales.
Sometimes viewed as too big to fail, the company went bankrupt in 2008. Some blame it on the rise of digital downloads and streaming services, and the business not being able to adapt.
Read an authoritative piece from Global BC about The rise and fall of A&B Sound.
Also available as a t-shirt HERE.
- Proudly printed in East Vancouver
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1×1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket
|Size||Width (IN)||Length (IN)||Sleeve Center Back (IN)|